- Training of professionals for the state, public and private sectors (BA, MA, PhD, different types of programs for additional professional development);
- Providing of fundamental and applied research in social sciences and economics;
- Professional expertise and analysis of legislative and other activity of the governmental authorities of the Russian Federation.
Today NWIM RANEPA constitutes a multi-tier educational, research and training system that reflects a philosophy of life-long learning. Over the years, NWIM RANEPA has developed a variety of programs to train civil servants for federal and regional authorities in Russia. Generations of Russian civil servants have studied at NWIM RANEPA and its predecessors, receiving first undergraduate degrees and attending graduate and short-term programs of additional professional development.
NWIM RANEPA is commited to:
- Life-long learning
- An individualized approach to learning
- Embracing new educational technologies
- Competency-based education
- Developing centers of excellence